Monday, January 03, 2011

An Exchange in 2008

The following took place on Facebook, just proves the point of how liberals act.. I've edited some things to avoid easy identification..........and a couple of typos !

11/9/2008

Posted a FB status...

KB …is wondering why the OBAMA supporters are so quiet now that it took less than 24 hours for him to start rethinking his campaign promises...!!

A comment ...
FF …Yeah...fear and racism are way better! Nice try.
11/12/2008

Another FB status....

KB…is singing the praises of OBAMA - a whole brand new court system just for terrorist's that we get to pay for !!!

Two posts to my FB wall....

FF…Bitter?

FF…You'd better...Indiana's a blue state now. Between that and fast time, the state's new motto should be: "Welcome to the 21st century!"

I noticed that I had been removed from my "friends" friend list ... so I sent him a message ...
11/15/2008
KB…Why'd you remove me ??
FF…Because I have a bad habit of cutting ties with people I disagree with politically. It's not that I don't believe you have the right to express your freedom of speech...I just don't want to hear or see the obnoxious, predictable rhetoric that conservatives spew about people they don't even know. I loved working with you and XXX through Xxxxxx Xxxxxxxxx. And, you guys were great neighbors. But, while living in Indiana, I basically had to mask the fact that I completely disagreed with 99% of the people I had to work and live with in Daviess County. I'm back home now. Sure they're Republicans out here, I just don't have to deal with them. If I kept you on as a friend and continued to read your comments, I was going to start a conversation that I was going to regret. I've done that too many times, and you were too good to us for me to let that happen. I apologize for not being able to simply read your comments and smile. That's not me. So, I decided to simple delete you. Please don't take it personally.
KB…I see ... I guess that goes back to the conservative argument that liberals are great ones to harp about tolerence as long as you agree with them....

We can still be friends if you choose....

I'm just curious to know what the feeling is on your side that it took the President-Elect less than 24 hours to start going back on his campaign promises ?

Btw...being deleted off the friend list by someone that you went to bat hard for (for a job)...is personal.
FF…Nuts.
KB…Nuts ?
Some points for my friend .....
1. Maybe you can tell me what I said that was even remotely racist ....
2. Indiana has been a blue state before, it was a mistake then too ...
3. You did a poor job of masking your opinions while you were hear, my wife asked me several times if you were a Replublican and I told her definitly not ... too bad you didn't learn anything about us Hoosiers while you were in Indiana, we respect your views and will accept them as long as you don't get stupid about how you tell us our views are wrong ... eg... the racist comment you made above when I didn't post anything even remotely associated wioth race... oh and by the way, you don't know the President any better than the rest of us ...
4. I guess asking a question does make me "Nuts".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Hit Counter